We are brokers and do not buy equipment ourselves. We can list your machinery on our website at no charge. The only time money changes hands is if your unit sells as a result of the listing at a price to which you have agreed. We collect the buyer’s payment, deduct our 20% commission and pay you before your equipment leaves your premises.
You can register on our site as an individual user and post the items yourself or send us photos and specs and we’ll list them for you.
If you are sitting on any idle machinery assets today, give us a call to get started. 860-940-6146
Customer Satisfaction Is Our #1 Goal.
With our 10-year history as an industry-leading service provider, we have already earned the confidence and trust of many companies, domestic and international. We look forward to earning yours today.
GreasyMachines professional services:
- Selling? Contact us to sell your surplus machinery and equipment assets and we’ll find a buyer willing to pay fair market value for them.
- Buying? View our extensive inventory listings of pre-owned machinery and equipment. If you do not find exactly what you need, GreasyMachines will help you find what you want at fair market price.
- Machine Rigging and Transport Services If requested by the buyer, GM will contract out all rigging and transportation services to insured and bonded specialists .
- Financing or Leasing GM is in contact with a number of options to help you finance your machine purchase.
- Warehousing Services For those who need to store machinery for any length of time, GM will locate space providing the proper environment and lease it to the customer.